'Tolkien amp; Lewis': Why I Chose to Tell This Fascinating Story (Guest Blog)

Share with friends :


"Tolkien amp; Lewis": Why I Chose to Tell This Fascinating Story (Guest Blog)

Growing up in England, I became a huge fan of the work of J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis. I even recreated some scenes from ”The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” in an 8mm film I made as a teenager. The fact that the two most imaginative fantasy …
Read more on TheWrap


Watch Fascinating New Trailer for Nadia Denton"s "Nigerian Filmmaker"s Guide

After years of writing, researching and interviewing filmmakers and others professionals in the film industry In Africa, the U.K. and North America, British film programmer Nadia Denton"s new book "The Nigerian Filmmakers"s Guide to Success: Beyond …
Read more on Indie Wire (blog)


Are you Awesome? Legend has it that Awesome people can and will share this post!
'Tolkien amp; Lewis': Why I Chose to Tell This Fascinating Story (Guest Blog)

Become a part of our community, like our page on facebook
-->