Amber Rose channels Rose McGowan by rocking interesting silver chain dress ...

Share with friends :


Amber Rose channels Rose McGowan by rocking interesting silver chain dress

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so it follows that actress Rose McGowan should feel extremely complimented after model Amber Rose ventured to the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) in an outfit inspired by her. Amber Rose turned up at …
Read more on The Independent


Fun steampunk adventure with some interesting developments

The second in Kady Cross"s The Steampunk Chronicles, “The Girl in the Clockwork Collar” takes place in New York five days after the conclusion of the last adventure. This time Finley Jayne and her new friends are on their way to help another friend …
Read more on TriCities.com


Suggestions in Finding an Interesting Game Ideas

I"ve been starting to make a small game. I work with my friend, and I also work as the designer and programmer (it"s because I decided to stay with just two people for a team only, I don"t want too much people involved in just a small project). I have …
Read more on GameDev.net


Are you Awesome? Legend has it that Awesome people can and will share this post!
Amber Rose channels Rose McGowan by rocking interesting silver chain dress ...

Become a part of our community, like our page on facebook
-->